I’ve been making things professionally for 20-odd years.
I’m pretty good at it.
I’ve produced work for national/international brands including Merriam-Webster, Forbes, Audubon, Smithsonian, Marvel Studios, Clinique, VIBE, The New Yorker, Pfizer, TV Guide, FX Network, Men’s Fitness, Rolling Stone, Tesco, Canon, Calvin Klein, AMC, Bank Of America, Estee Lauder, GQ, Reductress, Car & Driver, GOOD Media, and a whole bunch more.
I have created print and multimedia work for non-profit and educational institutions including National Priorities Project, Stanford University, Farm Aid, Free Press, Represent.Us, Civil Liberties And Public Policy, Media Education Foundation, UMass Amherst, Amherst College, and Smith College.
I’ve worked with local businesses & organizations including Young@Heart Chorus, Turn It Up!, WRSI The River, The Roost, Green Bean, The Valley Advocate, Downtown Sounds Workers Co-op, Indigo Coffee, Northampton Film Festival, Cow Island Music, WFCR, New Century Theater, Northampton Open Media, Easthampton City Arts, Flywheel Arts Collective, Stavros, Safe Passage, Greenfield Center School, and Whole Children/Pathlight.
• PRSA Chicago Skyline Award (2016, for Adelie Studios)
• Telly Award (2014, for Adelie Studios)
• Award of Distinction Recipient in Communicator Awards (2014, for Adelie Studios)
• Communicator Award of Distinction (2013, for Adelie Studios)
• Bronze Telly Award (2011, for Adelie Studios)
• It’s Only Rock & Roll But I Like It (2013, Independent Press)
• Gigposters Volume 2 (2011, Quirk Books)
• Typeface: Classic Typography for Contemporary Design (2009, Princeton Architectural Press)
• Naïve: Modernism and Folklore in Contemporary Graphic Design (2009, Gestalten)
• Panda Meat Vol. 1 (2005, Last Gasp)
• Art of Modern Rock (2004, Chronicle Books)