About & Contact
Graphic Designer | Illustrator | After Effects Animator
PO Box 880 Northampton, MA 01061-880
I’ve been making things for 25-plus years.
I’m pretty good at it.
I’ve produced work for national/international brands including Merriam-Webster, Forbes, Audubon, Smithsonian, Marvel Studios, Clinique, VIBE, The New Yorker, Pfizer, TV Guide, FX Network, Men’s Fitness, Rolling Stone, Tesco, Canon, Calvin Klein, AMC, Bank Of America, Estee Lauder, GQ, Reductress, Car & Driver, GOOD Media, and a whole bunch more.
I have created print and multimedia work for non-profit and educational institutions including National Priorities Project, Stanford University, Farm Aid, Free Press, Represent.Us, Civil Liberties And Public Policy, Media Education Foundation, UMass Amherst, Amherst College, and Smith College.
I’ve worked with local businesses & organizations including Young@Heart Chorus, Turn It Up!, WRSI The River, The Roost, The Valley Advocate, Downtown Sounds Workers Co-op, The Eric Carle Museum, Amherst Media, River Valley Co-op, Indigo Coffee, Northampton Film Festival, WFCR, New Century Theater, Northampton Open Media, Easthampton City Arts, Flywheel Arts Collective, Brookline Interactive Group, Stavros, Safe Passage, Greenfield Center School, and Whole Children/Pathlight.
I’ve created posters and packaging for local & national musicians including American Beauties, The Blankz, Built To Spill, Neko Case, Cocky Bitches, Colorway, The Demographic, Mike Doughty, JP Harris, High On Fire, Pamela Means, Melvins, Mission Of Burma, Alastair Moock, New Pornographers, Rancid, Ricky Lee Robinson, The Starline Rhythm Boys, Stereolab, The Stone River Boys, T.S.O.L., U.S. Bombs, Ween, and the Young@Heart Chorus.
• PRSA Chicago Skyline Award (2016, for Adelie Studios)
• Telly Award (2014, for Adelie Studios)
• Award of Distinction Recipient in Communicator Awards (2014, for Adelie Studios)
• Communicator Award of Distinction (2013, for Adelie Studios)
• Bronze Telly Award (2011, for Adelie Studios)
• It’s Only Rock & Roll But I Like It (2013, Independent Press)
• Gigposters Volume 2 (2011, Quirk Books)
• Typeface: Classic Typography for Contemporary Design (2009, Princeton Architectural Press)
• Naïve: Modernism and Folklore in Contemporary Graphic Design (2009, Gestalten)
• Panda Meat Vol. 1 (2005, Last Gasp)
• Art of Modern Rock (2004, Chronicle Books)